Tuesday 19 April 2011

CHALLENGS

Hello Everyone
I have a challeng for all the moms and dad out there.Alot of you are sitting infront of the computer everyday going through site after site,Now my questions is how many of you have gone to site for work and it says FREE work and you think great found one ? So you sign up and YIP you have to get a certain amount of people to join you or worse you now have a account so you have to UPGRADE now to get the work or to as they say earn at you potensial ? Yip another site which you delete. The y say it is advertiseing but is it ? You just wasted your time going through the hole bloody things but they said earn instant cash now in 24 hour FREE, will get you your downlines for FREE ? Now my CHALLENG I want a few people to help me I would like you to go to these FREE site and see if any of you do make money as they say BUT you are not allowed to upgrade you have to do it as the ad says FREE and if you dont make the thousands which they say to post it on this site. Reason I want you to help is you know what they say help others and they will help you.I am doing the same and will post them all as I get them. This is to help everyone to know where to stay away from and where to find real jobs. Which i do have for you which i am busy setting up the links for you.If by some miracle you do make thousands overnight and I say again no cheating it have to be free NO UPGRADE then you are welcome to post it on my site and i will advertise it for you , And yes i will do it for FREE nothing out your pocket I will even go as far as to advertise on other sites for you too again for FREE out my pocket. So I am looking forward to see what you find and believe me others are to  GOOD LUCK;

Will chat later
Leeann

No comments: