Tuesday 10 May 2011

Social Networking Do or Don`t?

Hello Everyone

I hope all the Mommies out there had a wonderful mother`s day.

How many of you are battling to get people to your site or Affiliate programs? ..... Mmm that`s what I thought,

 Now how many of you enjoy social networking?  And no it is not a swear word.

Do you do Facebook? or maybe Twitter? And how many have fun with it? Great, Now how would you feel or like to make money doing that?

Jip that is right you didn`t read wrong I did say earn money . Well I am going to let you in on my secret.

SWOM yes swom. Let me tell you more and you will see what I mean.

This chat site or rather social networking site is a world class social networking site it ranks up there with Facebook and Twitter but this time you get the best on both worlds. No 3 worlds, Now you confessed right, No see no 1. And for most of you this is the most important part YOU GET PAID. no. 2 You meet amazing people with years of advise and knowledge and they are very willing to share with you. no. 3 You get to tell everyone about your projects and business and they are interested and yes they do go look.

Sound great? Thought so.

Come try, http://swom.com/?=169599

Now if I told you that you could earn double would you try.Great her sister site is very much the same but in a way different.
So try double your income and contacts http://bizopper.com/?=316975

So you now have a income and I will say passive one, You have now got friends for life, Plus you put your business out there. What more could you ask for?

Oh ok you ask how to get people to join well you don`t have to, but if you would like more money you will get people to join, but this is made easy.They give you the tools.


If you do want to advertise apart and a very good source I found is PANDA POWER TRAFFIC.http://www.pandapowertraffic.com this is easy to use and free and will be surprised at your responds.

So come join the fast growing world of Social Network. It is great, fun, and world of knowledge.


Then I have a ebook which I going to share with you on Marketing which I downloaded, but will share that with you next time. Reason being I have to find out how to get it here. Oh and if anyone has advice on that please leave me a comment. Will help.

That is it for now, If you found anything interesting here please donate the button is on your left.

Enjoy your week

Leeann
























No comments: