Monday 16 May 2011

Be Motivated Today

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to know how many of you really do succeed on online work at home? Has anyone every thought of why? The other day I had a friend come see me, she was in tear and said she was looking for something she could do to find a online job that would not scam her, She said she had tried everything and everything she clicked on was a scam. You see she has to pay her rent in a few days and this poor women doesn`t have a cent really nothing.

I sat her down and asked if she had looked at this blog? she said she had but it would take awhile to make the money which she did not have. So you can guess what I said. Jip this one was going to be a challenge, I told her that most online work did take a while , You see online work is not a quick fix it is a business which you have to grow and the does take time whether we think it  or not. 

But the look in this women`s eye`s broke my heart so I opened my laptop and said we will look what we can find.
I asked her what she was interested in doing and she replied by say anything from email processing to data capture. 

OOOO and did the alarm bell go off but because this women was so distraught I didn`t want to say anything. So yes we sat there all day YES all day and found NOTHING everything is a scam EVERYTHING.  

Now I am going to shout but this is to the people out there that are scamming everyone if you don`t do this please do not take notice 

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING? DON`T YOU KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT REALLY BELIEVE YOU CAN HELP THEM,THEY GIVE YOU THERE LAST CENTS IN A HOPE THAT THEY WILL COME RIGHT AND MAKE SOMETHING . I HOPE YOU ALL SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT YOU ARE WELL FED ON THEIR MONEY AND ENJOYING LIFE BECAUSE OF THEM . WHILE THEY ARE SITTING THERE CRYING.    YOUR DAY WILL COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   


Sorry had to get that off my chest. Well it goes to say we didn`t find her anything so now we have to make another plan. 

Now with all that said:

I would like to introduce you all to this new business that I am involved this, This is fantastic. I would like to extend a invitation to All of you to please come over and take a look. There is a Free trial which you can take to see how the company works and find you feet.

I have never seen anything like this. You need to come and see what all the excitement is all about FOLLOW this  http://www.bemotivatedtoday.com/78363 you will not be disappointed.

Well I have to go work to do and people to see LOL.

Will see you on the inside    

Regards


PS. If you can afford it I would like you to donate and help me help other people which are not as lucky as we are , and there are so many. Every little bit will help.







No comments: